- Opened from: N\A (always shown, default application tab)
- Applicable tab-specific toolbar actions: None
- Applicable object types: all
This tab shows summary about all database objects. Note that it does not provide information about data/content changes, only about object definitions.
Tab is splinted in two parts, each of them represents database being compared. Each part shows name and server name of the loaded database and allows the following actions:
- reload: reload currently loaded database - update its definitions and recompare with other side
- Open Database: opens Open database(s) dialog to load database object definitions to the given side. Once database loaded, this action is replaced with Open another..
- Open another..: opens Open database(s) dialog to load some other database to the given side
- from *.msdbs: opens the standart file open dialog to specify *.msdbs file and opens/reloads database object definitions from the database described in that file
- click on object count: Opens object list tab for the given object type
- small batch data diff buttons : for tables and views you can open batch data diff tab filtered for tables or views respectively
Note that Tables and User-defined data types are marked with 'DIFF ONLY' because these object types currently don't support merging.
Free version limitations:
- Reduced number of loaded and shown object types: only Tables, Views, Stored procedures and Functions
- Batch data diff buttons are not available
Last updated: 2019-06-27